CANDLE CARE 101
Please read the following guidelines to ensure your candle remains in the best condition possible.
• Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick to a 1/4 inch.
• Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings + any debris at all times.
• Allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours on first use.
• Trim your candle wick to approximately 1/4" before each use.
• Burn for a maximum of 4 hours at any time.
• Extinguish your candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
Please note after you burn your candle it's totally normal for 100% soy wax to show bumps and discolouration, this is because we don't add anything to it!